I. Pretreatment section of the soybean oil production line
Pretreatment section is to remove the impurities in the raw material and change its structural characteristics, in order to make it suit the requirements of different oil producing process. Oil content of peanut kernel reaches 44%-45%, not suitable for direct solvent extraction; prepressing becomes important to soybean oil extraction plant.
II. Main parts of soybean oil processing line
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
(2) Rotary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
(3) DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4) Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5) Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6) Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7) Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.